Since March, Eiffage Génie Civil's Ævia teams have been carrying out repairs on the structure crossing the A15 freeway on behalf of the Val d'Oise County Council (CD 95). This is a turnkey project that calls on all of the brand's expertise.
On the program for this project under traffic :
- Changing 72 m of pavement joints in 7 nights
- Repair of 1,200 m² of wearing course in 2 nights
- Demolition and concreting of sidewalks
- Installation of asphalt on sidewalks
- Earthwork of the riprap and development of the flats
- Installation of access stairs under the structure
Next steps in July: securing the accesses under the structure, laying and repointing the stones on the riprap, demolition and reconstruction of the TPC, and jacking up the structure on the 3,300 ton abutments.
To contact our teams: https://www.eiffage-aevia.com/