GTE and Roland renovate runway 2 at Paris-Orly Airport
At the beginning of July, teams from the consortium set down their luggage at Orly for the renovation and upgrading of runway 2, following a phase of preparatory work completed in March, including the construction of a multi-tubular aircraft taxiway crossing.
- 35,000 m² of rigid pavement demolition ;
- 15,000 m² of concrete slab planing;
- Complete resurfacing of the 2,000 m x 60 m aeronautical runway with asphalt and adjacent connecting roads;
- Renovation of a 7,500 m² concrete taxiway;
- Installation of lighting systems;
- Construction of a crossroads in April-May 2024, the most demanding phase;
- 18 months of work.
Congratulations to the teams on this successful start!
Group: GTE, Roland, Eiffage Route Centre Ouest, Socalf and Cegelec.
Discover the project in video!
24.11.2023Eiffage Génie Civil wins contract for new section of...Eiffage Génie Civil has won the contract to build the new section of the E18-E39 motorway in Kristiansand, Norway, worth more than €234 million.
17.11.2023Eiffage just signed with EDF a contract for civil engineering...Eiffage, through its subsidiary Eiffage Génie Civil, just signed the contract with EDF to carry out the main civil engineering works for the first pair of EPR2-type...
30.10.2023In the Pyrenees, Ævia refurbished the Izourt damÆvia refurbishes the Izourt dam in the PyreneesAt an altitude of 1,645 m, our Aevia teams were involved in refurbishing the waterproofing of the Izourt dam, located...