Informing people and acting for the best at all stages of our operations
Eiffage Génie Civil’s establishments are often called on to work in close proximity to local residents. In order to carry through our operations in the best possible conditions, we guarantee our employees’ special and constant attention. They are committed to deploying the measures needed for successful interface management between worksite zones and the surrounding environment.
Our target: to limit any inconvenience arising from the works.
Eiffage Génie Civil’s teams are keen to keep local residents well informed. The general public is made aware of the following project areas beforehand, and throughout the duration of the works:
- Work schedules, which can be modified if necessary in agreement with the competent authorities
- Temporary signage (road signs, marking, site fences, light signals) to comply with regulatory requirements and more importantly, to ensure the safety of local residents and staff. It may change as the works progress.
- Site access, traffic and parking near the works zones. They may be temporarily modified for technical and safety reasons.
- Deliveries, which are scheduled in order to limit disruption.
- Works techniques and materials, chosen to reduce environmental impact as much as possible.
- Cleanliness and tidiness in and around works zones. Our teams are particularly vigilant and take care not to dispose of waste on the site's rights-of-way.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to get in touch with a works supervisor or site foreman for details of ongoing operations.