Eiffage Génie Civil
is the story of great builders
driven by the quest for excellence
Our company’s origins date back to the 19th century. Throughout our history, major French companies and distinguished engineers have shaped France and a number of European and African countries, putting their expertise into practice on all the most significant projects. Eiffage Génie Civil, formerly known as Eiffage Travaux Publics, was born in September 2015.
No result found, please change the filters you selected.
Our Infrastructure Branch launched the brand Eiffage Rail which confirmed its position as the leading benchmark partner for public and private operators in rail transport and industry.
Eiffage Génie Civil launched our Ævia brand. All structural equipment, maintenance repair and reinforcement works are now carried out under this brand name.
Our Ævia brand brings together teams from the entities :
- dedicated to BSI®, the ultra-high-performance fibred concrete developed by Eiffage.
- Via-Pontis and Résirep, in charge so far of these works in the northern and southern halves of France respectively.
- Etic, our high-tech equipment design and installation specialist for engineering structures.
- TSV, the structural jacking and shifting specialist .
Eiffage Génie Civil Marine
The acquisition of Saipem’s Maritime Works reinforced the Group in this field. The takeover of this entity - which has taken part in complex integrated projects and has over 45 years of extensive international experience to its credit – illustrates the Group’s determination to position on this market.
Eiffage Génie Civil
In 2015, Eiffage Travaux Publics and Eiffage Métal came together to create Eiffage's new Infrastructure Branch.
Our Eiffage Génie Civil, Eiffage Route and Eiffage Métal brands were established.
Eiffage Travaux Publics
On 1 January 2006 Appia (roads and sanitation) and Eiffage TP (civil engineering) united to form Eiffage Travaux Publics.
This large-scale union of public works and road building activities within a major engineering group was a first for France. The new deal enabled Eiffage Travaux Publics to focus on development in order to meet the needs of major projects more efficiently, with turnkey solutions integrating earthworks, civil engineering and roadworks.
Fougerolle, SAE and Quillery became Eiffage Construction and established a civil engineering department named Eiffage TP.
Millau Viaduct remains the most emblematic of the engineering projects handled by Eiffage TP.
Birth of Eiffage Group
Fougerolle and SAE merged to create Eiffage Group.
Loiret-based company Roland was building up a solid reputation in the public works sector from 1929 onwards.
This large-scale earthworks specialist took part in many major regional and national infrastructure projects, and joined Eiffage Génie Civil in 2015.
- 1928 : Gaston Rocher sets up the company.
- 1946 : His sons Roger and Claude take over the SFTP (Société Forézienne de Travaux Publics)
- 1979 : The SFTP is acquired by the SAE and becomes the SFET (Société Forézienne d’Entreprises et de Terrassements).
- 1982 : The company becomes part of Borie-SAE.
- 2015 : Forézienne joins Eiffage Génie Civil.